♥ Easiest vegan waffles / pancakes in the world! (3 ingredients!) / 12th day advent calendar


Waffles I made with the same recipe,
this time I am making pancakes though

 Today I want to show you the quickest and easiest way to make vegan pancakes or waffles :)
You really just need 3 ingredients! And the result tastes very very nice ;)



Ingredients:
- Bananas (use ripe ones, I didn't have any ripe ones, so mine are pretty unripe and the pancakes are not as sweet as they are with ripe ones)
- Oats
- Plantmilk (I used Soy this time, but I always prefer nut-milks over soymilk, that's just what I had left at home)

And how do you combine the ingredients? The easiest way possible: just add all the ingredients in a blender and mix it all up.

I can't tell you much about the quantities because I also just randomly mix it new whenever I make the recipe. Just try to get a thick pancake dough-like consistency and you will be good :)





I added 2 bananas

oats

I also added a tablespoon of ground up flax and chia seeds
(not necessary, I just added it because it's healthy)



That's kind of the consistency you want for the dough :)

frying them

flip them as soon as bubbles appear on top

I added blueberries to some of mine :)


Aaaand done! And I somehow managed to slightly burn nearly all of mine, I don't know what was up with me that day :D But they were still very nice :) I always top mine off with a bit of maple syrup (they are already slightly sweet by themselves, because of the bananas, but I just love my maple syrup :D) I also added some blueberries and powdered sugar.



From the time I made waffles using the recipe:

Have fun trying out the recipe!
♥ Tara

Kommentare