♥ Cozy warm vegan recipe for cold days / 5th door advent calendar

Here is a short random post about my dinner from last night :)
It was so nice because it was just so easy and quick to make (basically just threw some leftovers in pans and pots :D) and it warmed me up after being outside in the cold for a while.
It is buckwheat soba with fried teriyaki-tempeh and fried veggies. It was really nice!

For the dish:
Cook the soba noodles according to package, while those are cooking just chop your Tempeh into bite-sized cubes and basically bath them in Teriyaki Sauce (I watered it down a bit so it's not too thick to fry). Fry all your veggies in another pan, I just added soy sauce and Korean Chilli paste to the veggies. When everything was done cooking/frying I added everything to a bowl, added some more soy sauce on top (I know the sodium is not that healthy, but I just love Soy sauce, so don't judge :P) and I topped everything off with some roasted sesame-seeds :)

Have fun maybe cooking it too!

♥ Tara


The Tempeh kind of looks like fried chicken o_o



Kommentare