♥ Cozy easy vegan ramen recipe :) / 8th door advent calendar



Hello you guys :)
I hope you are enjoying your December so far! I have another quick and easy recipe for you. And yeah I guess by now you guessed, that I like Asian food :P especially Japanese food.
Yesterday I made some nice sweet miso ramen, so here you have some photos and instruction on how to make it:

Found this Pak Choi for only 67 cents at the Asian supermarket! And of course, I had to get them. Pak Choi normally is quite expensive in Germany. I love Pak Choi!


I also added some fried Tofu, beans and spring onion.

Chopped veggies (I added the beans in whole)


The Miso paste I used as the soup base.


Everything in the pot :) (Also added some enoki mushroom! Cause they are my favourite and I found some in my kitchen.


Add the Pak Choi at the end (otherwise it will be too soft and not nice). Lastly, I added the noodles, I was supposed to add mine after turning off the heat only soaking them for about 4-5 minutes.


ALL DONE! :)

I topped it off with some sweet Tofu (It gives it a slightly sweet flavour), soy sauce, spring onion and roasted sesame seeds. (You can also add some sesame oil, I forgot mine)

All done and really delicious :)
So full of flavour, even though the stock is really just white miso.

Kommentare