♥ Introduction - That's Us :)

Hello, you!

We wanted to start this Blog off with a small introduction.
First things first: We are two people, two best girlfriends Tara and Tina who decided on starting a Blog together.
What is this Blog about? Well, everything I guess. Since there are two of us we have different interests. To name some: We both like photography, nature, youtube, food, crafting, video games, makeup (SFX), anime, traveling, animals and we are both university students. In the following texts about ourselves, we will also mention some more interests. :)




Tara:
Hello you guys :) My name is Tara. I am 20 years old and I am studying art at the university (I LOVE it). I love doing all of the things mentioned above and I also love doing artsy stuff like drawing, painting or sculpting figures, but also photography and photoshop. I like sewing and sometimes I cosplay. I love cooking and eating awesome vegan food with my fiance. Yup, I have lived my life as a vegan for about a year now. I will try to post some recipes or vegan guides. :) In my free time, I love watching shows, I try to learn new languages, I play the piano and the ukulele. 
I guess you will get to know me from my posts. Tina will kind of be the "face of the blog", because I love taking the pictures and I don't really want to show my face a lot. Instead, have an artsy photo of me. :D





Tina:
Hey there, so where do I start ... My name is Tina. I'm 20 years old as well and I study economics at university. As we mentioned above we have quite a few interest, I like to think that you have to try new things so you can discover new things. I am an internet kid *giggle*, which means I spend a lot of my time online. Youtube, Instagram, Tumblr, Snapchat, you name it and I probably have an account on it. But in my free time I also like to cook and bake (I'm a vegetarian for five years), to do DYSs and be creative. 



I guess that's it from us now, but hopefully you stick around and then you'll learn more about us. 

See ya soon 
Tara & Tina

Kommentare